Sunday, April 14, 2019

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My name is Sam, I am married to Stuart and we have 2 boys and another on the way. We live in the north east of England but we are originally from the north east of Scotland. We have been in England 13 years. I have a degree in History but work as a librarian, which I kind of fell into but I love!
Some of my favourite things to do are; reading, knitting, swimming, cooking/baking, watching Netflix, listening to music, having long hot bubble baths and travelling.
I also love spending time with my friends and of course my 3 boys!

My boys are my husband Stuart, my eldest child Angus and my youngest Brodie.
Stuart and I have been together 15 years, he’s a very patient man!! We met while at Uni and he hasn’t been able to get rid of me since!
Our eldest boy is 6. Angus is full of energy, he eats like a horse and never stops! He enjoys rugby, playing the drums and Lego! He is at his happiest when he’s outside.
Brodie is 3 and unbelievably starts school in September. Brodie is my quieter child but he’s definitely my feistiest! He loves a cuddle and is definitely a mummy’s boy. He is at his happiest when he’s swimming!

I have started this blog as time passes too quickly! I blink and another Christmas has passed, another summer, another birthday! I want to use this blog to document some of our favourite memories; days out, special occasions and holidays. Hopefully it will be something Stuart and I will enjoy looking back on and something the boys can read and enjoy when they are older.



                               The Findlay’s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to normal?

So it’s been a while but things are starting to look a bit more like normal again. It’s a big week for the Findlay’s this week. I’m went bac...